|California Adventure - Source: www.chipandco.com|
I think I would want to experience the scene in Enchanted where Giselle falls through the hole and transitions from the cartoon world to the real one. Changing from 2D to 3D must feel pretty cool and all the confusion of entering a completely different world should be nervewracking but adventurous!
2. An unforgettable experience or moment you've had at the parks?
My most vivid memory at Disney's California Adventure was riding the big roller coaster. It was my first time on a roller coaster that looped upside down and I still remember how exciting and exhilarating it felt.
3. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney?
Britney Spear's Oops I Did It Again because that was the song we sang during the roadtrip to Disney. It was probably also the first Britney song I learned back when she was the pop princess.
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
My first time was when I was 8 years old and we went to California's Disneyland. It was spring break and I got to enjoy the park with new friends I made on the roadtrip. Everything made me go "wow."
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Technically this isn't a Disney character but Disney produced the English version of the movie so I would choose Totoro because I can't choose any other character! I'd also love to know the entire crew of Toy Story too because I grew up with those movies.
6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
When I was younger I really liked Cinderella because of her dress.
7. Name a scene or moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
I wouldn't say that it makes me cry but the scene where Simba's dad dies in Lion King is pretty sad.
8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
I had a Mickey Mouse version of Jack and the Beanstalk on videotape and I would watch it over and over. I still remember that the videotape was purple instead of the usual black.
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
This is hard to choose but probably Toy Story.
Those are all the questions for today and hopefully I can keep up with weekly blogging.